Our vision is clear. We are creating the most desirable place in the entire Whitsunday region for people to live, play, relax and even retire.
On the urban edge of Airlie Beach, Queensland, Australia, wedged between the Coral Sea and Conway Ranges, Whitsunday Green is perfectly located near shopping centres, schools, cafes, restaurants, marinas and most of the community infrastructure growing families expect. It’s a big property – some 270 hectares in total – big enough for many new neighbourhoods fully integrated amid many hectares of green open space – land permanently set aside for parks, waterways, nature reserves and golf.
Underpinning it all is Whitsunday Green Club Limited (the “Club” for short) – a special type private sports club we have established where our community members enjoy exclusive benefits including preferential use of a host of leisure facilities and services.
Our shorter term objectives have now been finalised. For the next few years we will be totally focussed on the area we call Whitsunday Green East. It is here that we are now progressively rolling out:
- Whitsunday Green Village – our ‘over 50’s’ lifestyle retirement community – a first for Airlie Beach;
- Our par 3 golf course featuring a quality 9 hole ‘pitch and putt’ experience deliberately designed for our tropical climate;
- Putting and chipping areas integrated our existing golf existing driving range;
- Clubhouse Café – our clubhouse and pro-shop with barista coffee, ice cold drinks and fantastic food;
- new buildings for land sales, functions and Village administration.