Our vision is simple. We aim to create the most desirable place in the entire Whitsunday region for people to live, play, relax and even retire.
With over 270 hectares of gently undulating, fertile land on the urban edge of Airlie Beach wedged between the Coral Sea and Conway Ranges, Whitsunday Green is perfectly located next to shops, schools, cafes, restaurants, marinas and most of the community infrastructure growing families expect. It’s a big property, big enough to allow for many new neighbourhoods to grow in a fully integrated way amid over 100 hectares of green space – land permanently set aside for parks, waterways, nature reserves and golf.
Underpinning it all and making it all extra special is our planned Whitsunday Green Club – a properly incorporated Club where community members enjoy exclusive benefits including preferential use of a host of sporting and leisure facilities and services.
Our shorter term objectives are now pretty clear. For the coming years, STCA, we will be focussed on what we call Whitsunday Green East with plans to progressively roll out:
- more conventional home sites in our Spyglass Hill precinct;
- “the Village at Whitsunday Green” – our over 50’s lifestyle community, a first for Airlie Beach;
- a par 3 golf course offering a quality 9 hole ‘pitch and putt’ experience associated with the existing driving range;
- an integrated café and pro-shop building, and
- new buildings for land sales, functions and administration.