- All players must use the tee mats provided.
- Proceed to play only when green is clear of all players.
- Do not stand in front of any person playing a stroke or shot.
- The fence-line surrounding the course defines “Out of Bounds” – penalty – 1 stroke.
- A ball coming to rest on the wrong green may be dropped clear without penalty.
- Playing the Par 3 course with range balls is not permitted.
- Please keep golf bags off the greens and observe proper golf etiquette.
- Let faster groups through. Slow play is discouraged for the enjoyment of all players.
- Consider the safety of every shot you play and every swing you make.
- Players are liable for damage or injury caused by their play or conduct.
- Golfers are required to wear enclosed footwear at all times.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- No glass (drink bottles etc) on the course.
ALCOHOL & GENERAL BEHAVIOUR
- Alcohol is available for purchase from the Clubhouse Café. No BYO is allowed due to Liquor Licencing requirements.
- Responsible consumption of alcohol on the course is permitted.
- Language and behaviour must be appropriate to the family friendly nature of Club facilities.
- Persons becoming intoxicated, being noisy and causing a disturbance to others will be asked to leave. Unruly behaviour will not be tolerated.
- These guidelines are for the safety and enjoyment of all.
WEEKENDS & HOLIDAYS (INC SCHOOL HOLS)